5 Ways To Start Your Day With Raw Honey
We all associate January with new year resolutions, dreaded diets and serious health-kicks. In reality, most of us are fumbling through a long and tiring month, trying to get back into a routine and fighting off a cold. Or, in this year’s case, the new Covid variant. To help you get into the swing of things and start your days right, we have put together some delicious, easy-to-make breakfast ideas to brush away those January blues and get lots of goodness in you. If these don’t boost your immune systems, we don’t know what will!
For the Organised: Overnight Oats with Cinnamon Honey
- Stir together rolled oats, chia seeds, milk, yogurt and Blossom Honey Cinnamon-Infused Yemeni Wildflowers
- Leave covered in fridge overnight
- Add sultanas, blueberries, bananas, protein powder… whatever you fancy!
Something Exotic: Acai Bowl with Bee Pollen
- Half-fill bowl with acai
- Sprinkle on top berries, shredded coconut, granola, seeds of your choice and Blossom Honey Bee Pollen
Feeling Fruity: Granola with fruit
- Pour out your preferred granola
- Add pineapple, mango, pouring yogurt
- Drizzle our Emirati Wildflowers honey over the top and tuck in
Keep it Simple: Toast with Honeycomb
- Toast your bread
- Spread with butter
- Top with Blossom Honey Turkish Honeycomb for a sweet and chewy start to your day!
On the Move: Banana & Berry Turmeric Smoothie
- Pop in your blender a handful of berries, half a banana, a couple of ice cubes and some Greek drinking yogurt
- Add a little water if it is quite thick
- Drizzle Blossom Honey Turmeric-Infused Honey in, stir and enjoy
Not a Big Breakfast Fan?
A mug of warm (not boiling) water with a wedge of lemon and Blossom Honey Ginger-Infused Honey will provide you with a hug in a mug while kick-starting your metabolism. If you’re feeling under the weather, add a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar and extra pinch of our Organic Ginger Supplement.